The Commercial Association of Realtors® Wisconsin (CARW) estimates there’s nearly a thousand brokers, developers, and property managers in Wisconsin. That can make it difficult to find a commercial realtor that’s right for your business. At Wisconsin Commercial Group, we understand the challenges that come with navigating the purchase, sale, and leasing of properties. So, we’ve made a commitment to doing things just a little differently.
With every engagement, we begin by getting to know our clients. Before we show a property or negotiate a lease, we listen to our clients to understand their needs and discover their goals. Sure, we have cutting edge technology, access to a vast network of real estate professionals, and the experience to back it up, but we believe that real estate transactions begin with building strong relationships. After all, our success comes from helping our clients realize their success.
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Candidate
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Commercial Brokers Group (CBG)
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Realtors Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Middleton Chamber of Commerce
- Monona East Side Business Alliance (MESBA)